We offer a number of training and development opportunities for education staff and other professionals, and can tailor the following training to meet the needs of individual establishments.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and the Impact on Learning
- Attachment, Trauma and Brain Development
- Therapeutic Play in the Classroom
- The Importance of Self-Care and the Impact on Practice
- Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Building Resilience in the Classroom
Full day training for Pastoral Care and Support for Learning staff:
- The Effect of ACEs and the Impact on Attainment
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid: Young People
- Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope
- Paper Tigers
Our 2019 training calendar will be available soon
Before you can send this form you need to enter the total of the of the sum in the box provided.
Feel free to contact us on on the info below or use the form to send us amessage..
26 Newton Place,
Glasgow, G3 7PY.
0141 332 8371